Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love of My Life

Here's a story about the love of my life. The one that I dreamt of. Found. Cheated on me. Soon leave me. My newly found love is the perfect title for this post, I thought. But not so new after all since the feeling started to grow about a year plus now. I saw her for the very first time and I quickly looked down. Scared. I wasn't quite sure of what. Until today the feeling is still there. At first, I didn't dare to even look at her. Like I said earlier, my eyeballs quickly find their way to a more comfortable spot. I admire her only from afar. That is how close a man like me could go, I thought. But then she proved me wrong. We started to get to know each other. Although at times I could see her lifting up her you-can-look-but-you-can't-touch sign. She's very different. Totally. The more time you spent with her, the more you want to understand her. Yet the more you don't. I got to know her from my seniors. Everybody talks about her. Hot stuff. She's every man's dream I must say. Soft and beautiful yet strong. If admiring her is the only thing I could do in this life, I guess I'm lucky enough. I couldn't help myself from falling in love with her. A wonderful feeling inside. Thinking of her makes you feel nervous. She can take you on a smooth sailing cruise and frantic wild ride at the same time. Only a year ago, we became very close. So close that when I touch her, it feels like I own the world for that one very moment. She makes me stand tall, brings me high to a place I can only picture in my dreams before this, places I've never been. We have a great relationship between us. Like any others, there's ups and downs. She cheated on me. Once. Twice. Many times. And I know. Saw her with another guy. Different guy every time. Her friends maybe,trying to calm myself. She knows that I know. I play cool. So she doesn't know that I know although she knows that I know that she knows. I'm dating a hot stuff and this is normal, I say quietly in my heart. I know this relationship won't lead us far. Someday somehow we will have to end it. I will soon go back to Kuala Lumpur and she'll stay here. She'll be just fine, that much I know. With so many guys around her. I'll be the one left alone. Again. Now,I'm enjoying the wild ride while I'm still in it. When the day comes for me to say goodbye to her, I'll figure out how to handle it. As for now, I'm taking Miss D to Penang. My flight is at 0800hrs.Take care peeps!














Miss Diamond 40D.
That's not her size people..that's the model.