Saturday, December 19, 2009

the greatest gift

they are the greatest gift. and forever they will be. well, when i was born, they say that i was their greatest gift. as for me, i could have been some other couple's greatest gift but instead i was lucky to have them as my parents. so to me they are indeed my greatest gift. couldn't ask for anyone better to replace them. sometimes i wonder if i can ever live without them? thinkin about it brings shiver down my spine. and indeed teary eyes too. will i be able to be the man i am today to face that fact? will i be strong enough? but i know i am strong today, standing as the man i am with them by my side. and i will use the strength i have today, to shower them with the purest love i have embedded in me. they never fail me, they never disappoint me. and i know with the love i share with them for million years, i will be loved by them for million years more. there isn't a single wish that i could utter to express this gratitude, this feeling. only warm hugs and prayers. O Allah bless them with the same amount of love they gave me all my life, give them the strength of iman, reward them with Your rahmah and a long and healthy life so they will be able to pray to You and whisper those words of zikr.May You ease each steps they take along Your path. amiin.

0 comments: