Sunday, March 21, 2010

Read between the lines

I have something to tell. Something to share. Something which some of us don't really bother to know. But to begin this one I can only tell you one thing. That respect is to be earned. Have you came across this saying before? Now tell me, how would you feel when you are accused of not paying enough respect in return of the respect you deserve being neglected? If you tell me that you'll be just fine with that, I'll call you an angel, my friend. Cause hell yeah you are! For those who goes the same directions as I do are those who rock! Because such angelic person don't deserve to be on Earth. I don't expect people to treat me with royal treatment or bow to each words I say or lay my walkway with French velvet. The least you could do is respect my feelings. And be gentle with it as you would your own. Then, if I ever did something wrong without realizing it, you could tell it to my face so I can correct it. The same way they expect to be treated. But don't go tell the whole wide world about how much you think I disrespect you or anyone else for that matter. They say life is unfair. But you have to remember, what goes around comes around. You may say that to me today but one fine day, you will also have someone else doing the same shit to you. But forget it, should that happen to you, you'd still blame it on others. Like you would care.
This rambling goes down the drain anyhow!

Bullshit!




0 comments: