Thursday, October 8, 2009

As I promised,I will not leave this space empty no more.
I will feed as many post as I can.
Tapi susah.
Susah cari masa.
It has to be stolen.
Bila da dicuri, idea pulak hilang.
Contohnya sekarang.

Maybe something about my simulator session.
Beginning soon.
Can't wait. Get all done and start my solo flying.
Being paid as I should be.
Stress hidup underpaid.
Tiap hari bangun terpaksa terima kenyataan yang aku masih di bawah bumbung yg sama 25thn yg lalu.
Should I be thankful for that?
Or should I feel bad for not having the power to change that fact yet?
InshaAllah by next year.
For once I want my birthday to be celebrated at a place I call my own.
And I will make sure that happens with 26 candles on my cake!
Adakah itu tone seorang yang kufur nikmat?
Atau tone seorang yang mahukan pembaharuan dalam hidup?
Someone answer that for me!

4 comments:

SurayaHarris said...

sesuatu yang bagus untuk u berubah..I percaya by next year i and my hubby and son boleh pergi open house rumah u pulak..with a new address..

=)

we'll come all the way from Johore..=)

alia kha. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alia kha. said...

u idiot ur third last sentence sounds like my mom's.

TwiceBlessedMan said...

i'd like to meet your mom. maybe an idiot like me can get along well with her.